Kimber Classic Select Grade Bolt-Action Rifles
- Built with sub-MOA accuracy standard
- Match-grade barrels, chambers and triggers
- Action sizes are specific to each rifle’s family of cartridges
- Pillar and glass bedding provides a rigid yet lightweight frame
- A-Grade French walnut stock with hand-rubbed oil finish
Renowned for exacting tolerances in their 1911 pistols, Kimber takes to the Bolt-Action Rifle market with their Classic Select Grade Rifle. Beginning with a sub-MOA accuracy standard, match-grade barrels, chambers and triggers for accuracy, lighter weight and shortened bolt travel to increase operation speed and perfect balance. Unique to Kimber, action sizes are made specifically for the family of cartridges each rifle fires. Controlled round feeding paired with the bolt’s full-length Mauser-style claw extractor ensures smooth cycling every time a round goes to the chamber. Crisp adjustable triggers. Pillar and glass bedding provides these hunting rifles with a rigid, yet lightweight frame for accuracy and strength, shot after shot. Three-position, Winchester-Model-70-type wing safety. Recoil-absorbing 1″ Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pads. A-Grade French walnut stock with hand-rubbed oil finish, ebony forend tip and 20 lines per inch checkering.